Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just having some fun.



So I'm just having fun, playing around, watching the "hinternets"...lol and other random stuff. I like to be random, even though my randomness always leads to some organized thought.


I think I need to have some more fun, you know like explore this big country called America. I love to travel, but d problem say na money kill am. I go generally waka commot for dis country sha. I feel for my heart say na international ministry na im I get... But we go generally see. Hope say una dey well oh... As per say I dey love to waka, I also dey like take piksho, so I come fin d below quiz. I go also paste piksho wey I take for somewhere... Well, u don see am already and no be me take am. I love cars and I just like looking at them, driving them, owning them.. you get my drift. Well more on that later.


Adios!!! Hunger dey catch me, and I dey try make decision between beans (applied beans na, you know how we do, with correct fish and ripe plantain) or cereal. Methinks I'll take the cereal, Its been a while since I got the crunch of my almond cereal. Oh well, see una later.





Which famous photographer are you?

Jerry Uelsmann: Known for multiple imagery and surrealism

"I think of my photographs as being obviously symbolic, but not symbolically obvious.”

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

No comments: