Wednesday, May 9, 2007

End of year, beginning of summer

Well a lot has happened this past semester, and I walked away from some things which weren't doing me any good. It made me feel lighter and in a couple of ways a bit more matured. I hope to get back to my old footing in my faith, rather than this lackadaisical, haphazard walk I've been doing. Sha, sha, its all good. God dey.


Now I need to concentrate on work, my diet, and improving myself. I'll also try to come to this blog more often...ket y'all in on the gist of things and generally unload stuff from my emotions. Congrats to me, I hope to get a tv this summer. Maybe that'll take some boredom out of my life. I'm also making a commitment to join a life group. Our next meeting (my first) is next Tuesday. Well, we'll see how that goes.
Sayonara!

No comments: