On this sad issue, I raise a few questions that run through the videos below.
- Why do we not learn from our mistakes of the past?
- Is it a conspiracy?
- Following #2, will there be more as the elections near?
- Can't corruption be completely hauled and tossed out the window in Nigeria?
- Are the methods and results of the "immediately ordered" investigation going to be the same as the results of other reports and investigations tendered to Mr. President? Null and void?
- Will the President, Senate, and House of Reps be ready to pass the needed laws ensuring that aircrafts which fly in Nigeria are 5 years old or less?
Too many questions arise.... But are we all willing to do what it takes to right the wrong?